Copyright / DMCA Policy
Please note that users of JUMPTO’s Services access, use, transmit and store content at their own risk. Our Services are designed to provide our community of users with maximum security and privacy for all of their online activities and, as such, the Services do not and cannot monitor specific user activity.
Jumpto respects the legitimate rights of all intellectual property owners and expects its community of users to do the same. Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws, including responding to notices of alleged infringement provided to our designated Copyright Agent in accordance with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). In addition, JUMPTO may, at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages (including legal fees).
Submission of Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed by a JUMPTO user through the Services, or has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
4. The address, telephone number or email address of the complaining party.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
9251 Yonge St., Suite 8-251
Richmond Hill, Ontario
L4C 9T3 Canada
Upon receipt of a properly completed notice of copyright infringement, JUMPTO will, as it considers appropriate, remove the infringing use from the website or Services and/or terminate the account of the JUMPTO user who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties through the Services.